Designyours Apps Privacy Notice
378 / 5 000
« DRIVER APP BACKGROUND LOCATION POLICY We mandator fetching the drivers location in the background always. This is for giving the real location of the drivers to the user. It helps to give what are all driver nearby and for the request to the nearest driver. »
Our mobile and web applications (hereinafter both referred to as the « application ») allow you to order transport and delivery services from our partners or our companies. Designyours Drive applications have been developed by an international IT company with branches all over the world and headquartered in France.
1. HOW TO CONTACT US ?
1. Our Data Protection Officer can be contacted by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. You can contact our customer service team through the mobile app after login. Connecting to the application allows us to identify you.
2. WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA ?
1.Your personal data is processed by the company providing the service in your country:
|FinlandeCôte d’IvoireNorvègeRépublique démocratique du CongoMozambique
|AngolaCamerounSénégalRépublique du CongoAlgérie
The aforementioned companies act as « controllers », in accordance with the applicable legislation. Controllers define the purposes and means of processing personal data.
- Our apps use a single sign-on tool. Once registered, you will be able to use our applications in all the countries where we distribute them. Your personal data will not be transferred to other apps we distribute until you start using those apps.
3. WHAT PERSONAL DATA ARE PROCESSED, HOW AND WHY ?
1. Catégories de données que nous traitons, source des données et but du traitement:
|Data that you provide to us directly
|Name Phone number
|To identify you as a user and to interact with you as part of your order
|To allow us to notify you of services or products available for ordering, purchasing and delivery in your area, and to process and fulfill your order
|To process and fulfill your order in accordance with your preferences
|To make your payment
|To send you service information about your orders and, if you have consented, marketing messages
|To provide you with feedback and offer special offers, to process your customer service request, to arrange your participation in promotions or other events
|Data we receive from your device and our apps
|IP adress; device identifier, type and model; mobile operating system; browser or mobile app details
|To ensure secure access to your account and our IT systems
|Données générées lors de l’interaction avec notre application
|Data generated when interacting with our application
|To improve the Application and the User experience; to provide tailored functionality, modify the application interfaces; to expand our customer base; to improve our marketing and economic strategy; and to prevent unauthorized orders
|Data collected by the authentication tool you use in applications provided by members of our group
|Addresses you searched for or visited
|To improve the app and user interface and offer orders or delivery addresses
|Data received from our marketing agencies
|Source ID or promotional link used to download or access the apps
|To understand if an advertising campaign is successful
|You provide information to customer service via social media
|Data indicated by you at your discretion; data requested by us at our discretion
|To troubleshoot issues with our apps
|Data generated when you communicate with our customer service and drivers, couriers or deliverers via applications
|To settle disputes and legal actions; to monitor the quality of the services provided
- The data you provide directly to us is necessary for the proper functioning of the application. Without this data, you will not be able to place the order, make the payment or use other functionalities.
- Data generated while interacting with our app, data collected by the authentication tool you use in apps provided by members of our group or received from our marketing agencies is used to respond to legitimate interests while respecting your rights.
- We may ask for your consent to use the data to organize your participation in promotions or other events.
In any case, you will be informed of the data collected and the purpose of the data collection. You can withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us.
You can refuse to give this consent and this will not affect your ability to use our applications.
- In exceptional cases, such as a medical emergency or a pandemic, we may process your data for a purpose of important public interest, to protect your vital interests or those of third parties, or for a purpose of public interest in relation to health.
- We use automated data processing as part of our anti-fraud systems which automatically detect your activity in the app and block certain functionality or the ability to place an order. This allows you to quickly protect your account and our financial interests, as well as those of our partners and third parties, in the context of the performance of the contract between us and you.
If you believe our systems have made an error, please let us know.
- We process your data until the purpose of the processing is achieved. We may continue to process your data if such processing is required by law or if it is necessary to protect our rights and interests, as well as those of third parties.
For example, data relating to an order is kept for a corresponding limitation period.
- Telephone conversations with our customer service and with drivers, couriers or deliverers are recorded if they take place via the applications or the contact details indicated in the applications.
To settle disputes and legal actions; to monitor the quality of the services provided.
Records of conversations between the customer and the driver, courier or delivery person are retained for 30 days and records of conversations between the customer and the customer service team are retained for 3 months. They are only accessible to our authorized personnel.
4. DO WE SHARE/TRANSFER YOUR PERSONAL DATA ?
Your personal data will only be shared with parties who:
(a) Contribute directly to the provision of services in the application: With our partners involved in receiving and processing your order and providing software solutions for the same purpose; with our affiliates providing authentication tools and data centers; and with companies that help us support our customers.
(b) Have the right to receive your data in accordance with the law: For example, if law enforcement services are duly empowered to do so.
(c) Helps us improve our app: Advertising IDs or device IDs may be passed on to companies that provide advertising or analytics services to us. Data relating to technical errors that occur while using our services are passed on to our affiliated companies that assist in the development of our applications.
- The parties to whom we transfer your data may be located in different countries.
Some of these countries do not offer the same level of data protection or data subject rights as the country where we provide the application. In this case, we follow the necessary procedures to guarantee the respect of your rights and the protection of your personal data during and after the transfer. These procedures may include (1) obligations under data protection agreements based on standard contractual provisions for the transfer of data established by competent authorities, and/or (2) additional contractual obligations based on our assessment the local laws of the country to which your data is transferred and processed, and/or (3) registration or authorization of the transfer by a competent data protection authority.
5. HOW CAN YOU ENSURE THAT YOUR RIGHTS ARE RESPECTED?
You always have access to your personal data. Once logged into the app using our authentication tool, you will have access to your order history, credentials and banking information. If you use authentication by username (login) and password, you can obtain a copy of all your data by following the instructions provided at the following address: https://designyours.fr. You can also use this link if you use authentication by phone number, first name and surname by updating your account using your username (login) and your password. To update your account, click menu (top left of the app) — your name — your phone number, then follow the on-screen instructions.
Once logged into the application using our authentication tool, you will be able to modify your personal data in the application. If it is not possible to make changes to the data via the apps, contact our customer service.
Once connected to the application using our authentication tool and having updated your account using the username (login) and password, you will be able to remove your personal data from the application. app or completely delete your account.
If you use old versions of our authentication tool (phone number only) to delete all your personal data, send us a request via the application by clicking on the menu (top left of the application) — assistance, then select the subject of the request.
We need to retain certain data after you delete it from the app, including data that is required to be retained by law or is necessary to protect our interests, particularly in connection with legal proceedings. The possibility of data deletion may be limited by legislation or regulations relating to freedom of expression and information.
- Limitation of processing
In certain circumstances, you have the right to limit the processing of your personal data. For example, if you want to make changes to your personal data, you can ask our customer service to limit the processing of your data until it has been changed. Contact our customer service to continue.
- Convenient size
If your personal data has been processed by automated means on the basis of your consent or on the basis of a contract with us (for example, to provide you with application functionality), you have the right to receive this data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. You can obtain this data by logging into the application using our authentication tool and updating your account using your username (login) and password and following the instructions provided.
You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data if you believe that the processing violates your rights. Please note that the right to object can only be exercised if we process your data on the basis of our legitimate interests.
We are always ready to consider your complaints and suggestions. Please direct them to our customer service team.
You can also lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority if you believe that your rights have been violated.
The list of competent supervisory authorities and their contact details are available at the website address.
- Customer Service
You can contact our customer service team through our app.
- HOW IS THIS DOCUMENT MODIFIED?
- We may notify you by any available means (in-app push notifications, SMS or email) if there are any changes to this Privacy Notice that may materially affect your rights.
This would be the case, for example, if we add new categories of data that can be processed or new purposes for which the data is processed. You will be notified prior to these changes taking effect.
The 8 principles of the Charter
Quality, Security, Fraud and Discrimination: The list below is not exhaustive, but includes some principles that may result in (temporary) suspension or (permanent) deactivation of your account.
1. Have a safe driving
- Respect the rules of the road
- Never use your phone while driving
- Have a standard and well-maintained car
2. Remain professional in all circumstances
- Maintain calm and composure with passengers and other road users
- Never divulge the contents of passengers’ conversations. Furthermore, we recommend that you do not discuss sensitive or personal topics (religion, politics, privacy).
- Once the ride has started, always take the user to their destination (unless there is a clear security risk)
3. Never contact passengers at the end of the trip
4. Never let another person use your account to connect to the network
5. Never connect with a vehicle different from the one selected in the application
6. Never start the journey without the passenger in the car
7. Being alone in your vehicle when you are online
8.Accept assistance dogs
Release Date: 01 01, 2023